Custom Homes Process
Each custom home has its own unique process; however the general flow is as follows:
- A representative from Rusch Projects meets with the homeowner and architect/designer to analyze the project.
- Rusch Projects puts together an early budget based on DP drawings.
- The Client signs a letter of intent.
- Rusch projects have input on the Building permit and structural drawings to ensure the most cost effective method is used while meeting the desired architectural design.
- BP Drawings are submitted.
- Rusch Projects forms a schedule and reviews the budget based on BP Drawings.
- The Client and Rusch Projects sign a contract; this includes the Budget and Move in Date.
- Construction starts with the Demolition of the old home- if needed.
- Rusch Projects will always commit to our completion deadline as set out in our contract.
- Rusch Projects works closely with trades and suppliers to ensure you are obtaining the highest quality of materials and workmanship at a fair price throughout the Job.
- Bi-weekly or weekly meetings are scheduled with homeowner to review the ongoing process and to address decisions pertaining to the schedule.
- Final inspection and walkthrough are completed and the home is ready for possession.